How We May Collect or Receive Personal Data from You
The Types of Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data We May Collect
- You may provide us with the following personal information:
- Name and phone number
- Your pincode
- Contact information, including an email address
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Demographic information such as a PIN code, preferences, and interests
- Financial information such as bank account numbers, credit card numbers, debit card numbers, and other payment instrument numbers
- Any additional items of “sensitive personal data or information,” as defined by the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data and Information) Rules, 2011, which were enacted under the Information Technology Act of 2000,
- Your communication device’s identification code, which you use to access PeriUrja products or otherwise interact with PeriUrja
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- This includes contact information such as name, address, email, phone number, instant messenger information, and organization.
How We May Use the Data We Collect
- The information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Processing your requests and inquiries
- To correspond with you.
- To support the products or services you have obtained from us
- Internal record-keeping
- Improvement of our products and services
- To conduct an analysis of data
- Sending you periodic promotional emails about upcoming products, special deals, or other information that may be of interest to you for marketing purposes. For the same reason, we may contact you via email or phone.
- For proper administration of PeriUrja products.
- Internal evaluations and data analysis for PeriUrja goods are required (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the website).
- To survey and do academic research.
- To maintain the quality of PeriUrja products
- To put information security practises in place.
- To find out if there are any security flaws, computer contamination, or computer viruses.
- To investigate, prevent, or respond to criminal actions, including suspected fraud.
- As part of an inquiry or internal audit, perform forensics on the affected computer resource.
Security and Access to Information
PeriUrja will make every effort to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of any personal data or sensitive personal data that you provide to us while using the Website. If you notice that any of the information we have on file is missing or incorrect, please contact us so that we can correct it.
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.